Career Opportunities at Bluewater Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rental Maintenance Technician | Full Time with Benefits
We are a family-owned property management company serving vacation rental properties along the Crystal Coast. Our property inventory ranges from a one-bedroom condo to 12 bedrooms oceanfront home. We are seeking a full-time maintenance technician for our high-paced vacation rental company. Must have a valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle. Weekends required. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities: Completion of daily work orders reported by vacation rental guests, long-term tenants, and property owners. Work orders consist of, but are not limited to:
• Drywall repair & finishing
• General carpentry
• General property maintenance, changing air filters, light bulbs, etc.
• Installing portable air conditioning units as needed for temporary cooling
• Assisting guests in moving luggage in and out as needed
• Assist guests with TV operations
• Work well without supervision
• Work well in a team structure in a fast-paced environment
• Weekends required
• Personal Hand Tools
• Valid Driver’s license
• Ability to pass a background check
• Strong customer service skills
• High school diploma
• Reliable truck, van, or SUV with the ability to transport materials and minimum 4ft ladder
• Ability to work well on computers and electronic devices
• Ability to carry 50lbs regularly
Bluewater Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants will receive appropriate consideration without regard to non-merit factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation except where specifically authorized by law, age, politics, or disability which do not relate to the successful performance of the duties of this position.