JOIN THE TEAM
We are a family-owned property management company serving vacation rental properties along the Crystal Coast. Our property inventory ranges from 1-bedroom condos to 12-bedroom luxury homes.
Joining Bluewater means becoming part of a team with a strong brand and excellent reputation. We cultivate potential, reward hard work, celebrate success, and embrace personal achievement. By partnering with us, you’re committing to grow our business and create your success.
You Might Be a Good Fit if You Are…
Part-Time Seasonal Help
We are a family-owned property management company serving vacation rental properties along the Crystal Coast. Our property inventory ranges from 1-bedroom condos to 12-bedroom luxury homes. We are seeking PART-TIME SEASONAL HELP in the following positions:
- Linen helpers
- Filter changers
Weekends are required
Marketing Coordinator | Full Time with Benefits
Bluewater seeks a self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented individual with exceptional communication skills who can work well individually and in a team environment for our full-time Marketing Coordinator position.
Our ideal candidate can work in a fast-paced work environment, can manage being involved in multiple projects, and enjoys working with people.
Candidate must be Google Analytics Certified and have 2 years of experience in marketing, including digital/social media marketing plus creative and content writing. A grasp of the Adobe Suite of products will set you apart.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects. Organizing public image campaigns and special events and participating in creating brand awareness through advertising and social media. Arrange proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports. Communicate with appropriate sales and marketing managers to prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
- 2 years of experience in a marketing position
- Google Analytics Certified
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficient Microsoft + Google Platform applications, including Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Basic graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms
- MUST be a self-starter with a positive attitude that desires to learn and grow
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent copywriting and content development
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong web and computer skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Vacation Rental Maintenance Technician | Full Time with Benefits
Bluewater seeks a full-time Maintenance Technician for our high-paced vacation rental company. Must have a valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle. Weekends required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Completion of daily work orders reported by vacation rental guests, annual tenants, and property owners. Work orders consist of, but are not limited to:
- Drywall repair & finishing
- General Carpentry
- General property maintenance, changing air filters, light bulbs, etc.
- Installing portable air conditioning units as needed for temporary cooling
- Assisting guests in moving luggage in and out as needed
- Assist guests with TV operations
- Work well without supervision
- Work well in a team structure in a fast-paced environment
- Weekends required
- Personal Hand Tools
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong customer service skills
- High school diploma
- Reliable truck, van, or SUV with the ability to transport materials and minimum 4ft ladder
- Ability to work well on computers and electronic devices
- Ability to carry 50lbs regularly
Pool and Spa Repair Technician | Full Time with Benefits
We are a family-owned property management company serving vacation rental properties along the Crystal Coast. Our property inventory ranges from a one-bedroom condo to 12 bedrooms oceanfront home. We are seeking a full-time Pool and Spa Repair Technician for our high-paced vacation rental company. Must have a valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle. Weekends required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You would be responsible for diagnosing and repairing pool and spa equipment as a Repair Technician
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- On-the-job training is provided
- Able to work weekends
- Basic electrical skills (Preferred)
- Pool and spa experience (Preferred)
- Must be able to work in a face-paced environment
- HVAC experience is a plus but not required
"*" indicates required fields
If you are interested in joining our highly competitive team of real estate agents, please send your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Patsy Brewer.
Applicants must have a North Carolina Real Estate license. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
HOME TOWN: Hookerton, NC
FUN FACT: Avid hunter for both bear and deer.
EXPERIENCE: I started in Real Estate with my own rental business and was there for 15 years. After this, I began selling Real Estate, joined Bluewater in 2008 as a Property Manager, and in 2011 moved to Human Resources. Collectively I bring over 30 years of experience and could not imagine working with a better team.
Interested in joining our real estate team
If you are interested in joining our highly competitive team of real estate agents, please send your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Patsy Brewer. Applicants must have a North Carolina Real Estate license. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Bluewater Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants will receive appropriate consideration without regard to non-merit factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, or sexual orientation except where specifically authorized by law, age, politics, or disability which do not relate to the successful performance of the duties of this position.
ATLANTIC BEACH OFFICE
407 Atlantic Beach Causeway 6D, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512
REAL ESTATE SALES
ATLANTIC BEACH OFFICE
407 Atlantic Beach Causeway 6F, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512