- Within your application, you’ll be prompted to enter your mobile number, which will send a text verification code to you to continue submitting your application.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to create your account using your first name, last name, suffix (if applicable), and email address.
Already have an account with Affirm? No worries! Just click the Already have an account? link on this page and sign in.
- Then, you’ll need to provide your birthdate and the last 4 of your Social Security number to check your eligibility.
- Click the Create Your Account button.
- After you’ve created your account, you will be prompted to verify or enter your personal details such as your current home address and your total annual income.
Once you’ve completed the steps listed above, Affirm will provide you with the amount you’re pre-qualified for – YAY!
You’ll be prompted to head to the checkout to see your payment plan offer and apply for a one-time-use virtual credit card to pay for your purchase. Once you get the virtual card, you’ll have 24 hours to use it. The pre-qualification offer is valid only for 7 days.
You will be required to enter the purchase amount (the grand total displayed on the online checkout page) to include travel insurance (if accepted), taxes, and any other additional charges applicable.
If the total purchase amount entered is approved, Affirm will provide the financing and repayment schedule options available to you. Once you choose the best repayment plan for you, you’ll have the opportunity to review and continue with your selected plan.
After you choose your payment plan, you may complete your purchase by accepting Affirm’s terms and conditions and clicking Confirm. Once you’ve confirmed, you will be provided with credentials for a virtual credit card to be used on our checkout page to book your reservation with us over the phone by calling (866) 231-5892 or by completing the booking process via the checkout page on our website.