Revamp Your Home’s Curb Appeal
Spring has sprung and now’s the perfect time to revamp your home’s curb appeal. First impressions count. This especially holds true with your home. So ramp up your home’s curb appeal with a few simple updates. Potential home buyers will remember your home long after they view it if your home puts its best foot forward.
7 Simple Steps to Revamp Your Curb Home’s Appeal
Did you know that 63% of homebuyers will stop by after seeing a house they link online? Make sure your home is ready with these simple steps –
- Plant with colors – Update your landscaping with colorful flowers or plants to give your home a bright and cheery update.
- Paint your mailbox – Giving your mailbox a fresh coat of paint is a great way to freshen things up.
- Pick up anything outdoors that clutters the look of your home – Keep it simple outdoors. Pick up kids’ toys, move garbage cans out of site, etc.
- Paint your door and update your doorknob – Your front door deserves to be a show stopper so update the color or make it glossy and update your doorknob.
- Clean your light fixtures – If it’s been a while since you gave your light fixtures some attention, be sure to clean them up or update them for extra curb appeal.
- Clean your windows – You’re putting in the work everywhere else, make sure your windows are clean and bright inside and out.
- Powerwash your patios, decks, and walkways (and your home if it needs it) – Powerwash to remove mold and mildew and to give these areas a pop!
Just imagine yourself as a buyer pulling up to your home for the first time. What would you want to see? Now make as many of those updates as possible based on your budget.
Are you adding to your curb appeal this Spring? What are you doing to stand out? Let us know in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you.