Beaufort Real Estate: Morgan Creek Landing
At Morgan Creek Landing, spectacular sunrises mark the beginning of each day while late afternoons bring golden sunsets over creeks with brilliant green marsh grasses in a nature preserve you will call your front yard.
Morgan Creek Landing is a private waterfront community consisting of 30 luxury condominiums. Designed with the boater and fishermen in mind, condominium owners may also purchase a boat slip and lift. Located halfway between the historic towns of Morehead City and Beaufort and in sight of the ICW and Beaufort Inlet, the convenience to shopping, restaurants and the famous Gulf Stream fishing grounds could not be more perfect.
At Morgan Creek Landing, you will find 35′ boat slips with Tide Tamer lifts. The elegant three bedroom condominiums are appointed with solid surfaces or granite, tile, gorgeous cabinets, appliances, and expansive 10 x 30 balconies overlooking the water. Quality construction is evident in both the condominiums and boat slips.
Relax on your private balcony and watch dolphins playing up the creek and wild horses frolicking on Carrot Island. In the distance, you can see the Atlantic Ocean and feel its pleasant breezes while your nights are comforted by the Cape Lookout Lighthouse.
Morgan Creek Landing is about a quieter and slower pace of life. If it’s a lifestyle you could live with, tie up and come ashore before they are all gone!
Distinctive Features at Morgan Creek Landing community include:
- Private waterfront community
- Each condominium owner may purchase a boat slip and 10,000 pound lift
- Communiy Spa Pool
- Large balconies overlooking the water
- Located halfway between Beaufort and Morehead City
- Views of the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) and Beaufort Inlet
- Easy access to Inlet & ICW
- Building elevator
- Grilling Area
- Paved drive
- Covered parking
- Exterior storage
- Deluxe Kitchen with dishwasher, disposal, range, self cleaning oven, microwave, frost-free refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- Ceilings vaulted on top floor; over 8′ on lower floors
- Ceramic tile bathrooms and kitchen
- Raised panel doors
- Plush or Berber carpet
- Raised panel kitchen and vanity cabinets
- Solid surface kitchen countertops
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Energy efficient insulation
- Electric heat pump for heating and cooling
- 50 gallon electric hot water heater
- Washer/dryer connections
- Pre-wired for cable, telephone and internet
- Underground utilities