A technology and communications professional for over 30 years with an international consulting firm, Malcolm has applied his knowledge and experience to a new endeavor- Real Estate Sales & Consulting. As your Realtor, you can be assured that he will being the same consulting and trouble-shooting philosophy, along with his extensive internet-based marketing, to help you buy your dream home or maximize the selling potential on your current home.
Born and raised in Montgomery, Alabama, Malcolm joined the military following school, serving his country during the Vietnam Conflict. After being honorably discharged, he moved to Atlanta to pursue a degree in computer technology, which was in its infancy for big business. His knowledge and experience in the field directly impacted his company (an employee benefits consulting firm) and its expansion internationally.
Malcolm and his wife, Susie, reside on Emerald Isle, and are the proud parents of one daughter, Macy, and an 11 year old granddaughter, of whom they will rag endlessly, given the opportunity.
Real Estate Certifications
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative and member of the Council of Residential Specialists
- Certified Skills Negotiator
- Real Estate Short Sale Specialist
- Fine Home Specialist
- Bluewater Real Estate- Emerald Isle ‘More than $10,000,000 in Sales over the last 5 years’
- Prudential Georgia Realty ‘Top Producer’ for eight years
- Named ‘Rising Star’ for Prudential Georgia Realty
- Named on of the Top 50 ‘REALTORS on the rise’ in the nation by Real Estate Magazine
So when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home on Emerald Isle or surrounding areas in Carteret County, please give Malcolm a call at (252) 354-3475