Career Opportunities with Bluewater Real Estate
Ready to relocate to the beautiful Crystal Coast? Then check out these Bluewater Career Opportunities in real estate. Our open job positions change regularly, so be sure and check back often to see what new Career Opportunities can be found with Bluewater Real Estate.
Become a Real Estate Agent – Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach Office
1. Both Bluewater offices ranked in the Top 5 for Total Sales Volume within Carteret County in 2018.
2. As the market leader, Bluewater agents have sold a combined total of over $1.6 billion in sales over the last 15 years.
3. Bluewater boasts top selling agents with unparalleled skills, in-depth knowledge of market conditions and communities, with direct access to the latest marketing tools and top level industry training.
4. Bluewater Real Estate is not just locally grown, but also globally recognized. Bluewater was hand selected by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, an exclusive collection of the top 500 Real Estate companies of the world, representing our clients to potential buyers worldwide.
Our highly proficient marketing team concentrates our resources on optimal opportunities by achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. Our highly effective marketing strategy is achieved by our in-house Marketing team managing our websites, designing all advertisement, creating all printed and online content and tracking the sources of all revenue.
- BluewaterNC.com, is one of the leading and most user friendly websites in the North Carolina Real Estate and Vacation industry
- Online exposure on national media outlet’s websites
- Print advertisements in the top local, regional and national publications, newspapers and magazines
- Strong SEO strategy with a focus on web content, keywords, backlinks, photos and social media
- Search Engine marketing with Google AdWords, listings and clickable banner ads
- Target specific e-mail campaigns tracking opens, clicks, forwards and social media shares
- Social media strategies with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and LinkedIn
- Regional television commercials and radio advertisements
- Real Estate Sales Lead generating software
- Local public relations and sponsorship opportunities throughout the community
From this tracked revenue and diligent research we have built a monumental client database that has proven its success. In addition to database research, our lead generating program yields quality new buyer leads on a daily basis. Our ever-growing client database reaches over 450,000 vacationers, repeat home and investments buyers and potential future buyers.
- In-depth, real time analysis of online and phone generated revenue
- Unique online domains and toll free numbers to track which outlets are bringing the most revenue and more buyers
- Unique demographic capture – strong detailed buyer information for more effective marketing
- Lead management by tracking phone, e-mail and internet leads
- On site Lead and relocation manager
- Strong and experienced support administration staff
- Online dynamic coding – dialing into which form media outlet visitors accessed our website from
- Email marketing campaigns that track opens, clicks, forwards, social shares, and is integrated with Google Analytics
- Benchmarking Reports to compare email results with past email campaigns
- Targeted emails by creating email lists based on clients interest, searches, online clicks and behavior
Launch your Real Estate career with the best in the business!
Bluewater Real Estate takes pride in a rich history of knowledge and expertise in coastal real estate. We have been among the top producing firms in our county for over 15 years, leading the Crystal Coast real estate market in cumulative Total Sales Volume throughout that time. We are so proud of our team, and take great pride in presenting the finest sales professionals on the Southern Outer Banks. This exceptional group of highly driven brokers has closed over $1.6 Billion dollars in coastal real estate sales over the last 15 years – most recently closing over $150 Million in sales during the year of 2018.
We are actively seeking highly motivated, tech-savvy, licensed agents to join our all-star team. If you are a new agent, we are here to help you find your niche and become an expert in coastal sales. If you are an experienced agent looking for ways to grow your client base and expand your professional goals, we look forward to continuing your education and introducing you to the latest technology and marketing trends.
By joining the Bluewater team, you will become an affiliate of the global networks Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International®. You will have access to state of the art training resources and one-on-one guidance from some of the top producing agents of Carteret County. Our friendly team environment and monthly agent meetings will be just some of the driving forces to your success. Our tech savvy marketing team, stellar support staff and encouraging working environment will give you the necessary boost to take your professional goals to the next level- all while exceeding your client’s expectations. With two home offices strategically located in the heart of Emerald Isle and on the Causeway in Atlantic Beach, you’ll be sure to find a compatible team of agents who share the same goals of delivering unparalleled service to both buyers and sellers.
If you are interested in joining this highly competitive team of real estate agents, please send your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Patsy Brewer, at email@example.com or call 252-354-6121. Applicants must have a North Carolina Real Estate license. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Bluewater Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Applicants will receive appropriate consideration without regard to non-merit factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation except where specifically authorized by law, age, politics or disability which do not relate to successful performance of the duties of this position.