10 Reasons to Spend Spring Break on the Crystal Coast
Spring break on the Crystal Coast is the perfect time to vacation with us. The air is a bit cooler, vacation season isn’t in full swing, and everything is available to you without much of a wait. It is one of the best times to spend time on the southern Outer Banks. That said, we’re sharing 10 reasons you should spend your Spring break with us on the Crystal Coast.
Here are 10 Reasons to Spend Spring Break on the Crystal Coast
- Lower vacation rental prices – beat the peak season prices!
- We have several vacation rental discounts and specials you can take advantage of to save BIG!
- No need to make reservations for outdoor activities such as Jet Skiing, Parasailing, or Eco Tours.
- Fewer crowds on the beach ensure you will have your sandy spot on the beach!
- It may be warm, but not blazing hot!
- Taste local restaurants at “Bites and Blues” in Morehead City! Be sure to get your tickets early!
- If you are here celebrating Easter, there are plenty of local churches to choose from and even more Easter egg hunts to enjoy.
- Enjoy a movie most towns host FREE Flicks on Fridays.
- Don’t want to go to the beach? Enjoy the many local festivals taking place. Check out our Events Calendar for more.
- No need to plan for an additional 30 minutes to get somewhere; tourist season begins a bit later in the year.
Did we miss anything? What would you include on this list? Let us know in the comments below. Know someone who should spend Spring break on the Crystal Coast? Share this blog post with them.
SAVE FOR LATER