MumFest 2022: October 8th – October 9th, 2022
Don’t miss this year’s MumFest in New Bern, NC, from October 8th through October 9th, 2022. MumFest is an award-winning festival held annually in the beautiful historic downtown of New Bern. There will be live musical entertainment, a large variety of food and craft vendors, amusement rides, and family-fun attractions.
For adult fun, there will be a Miller Lite Beer Garden where you can purchase alcoholic drinks and listen to live music (see the full music lineup). Don’t miss MumFest’s Premier Auto and RV show, the largest vehicle show of its kind in Eastern NC, at Union Point Park. Mum displays will be on the streets of downtown New Bern and at Tryon Palace. Tryon Palace Gardens are free and open to the public throughout MumFest weekend. The Annual Fall Heritage Plant Sale at Tyron Palace takes place Friday and Saturday from 9 AM until 5 PM. On Sunday, October 9th, the annual MumFest 5K and 1Mile race takes place. Be sure to register for the MumFest Races.
Below is a sampling of the event schedule. Visit MumFest 2022 Event Schedule and Locations for a full list.
Saturday, October 8, 2022
- All Day – Christ Church Pumpkin Patch
- All Day – MumFest Mum Arch and Mum Display presented by City of New Bern Parks and Recreation
- 11:00 am – ProTown BMX Performance
- 1:00 pm – K-9 Demonstration presented by City of New Bern Police
- 2:00 pm – Flippenout Trampoline Show
- 3:30 pm – Live Music: Joe Brown Band
- 4:00 pm – Motorcycle Demo, presented by City of New Bern Police
- 5:00 pm – Marine Corps Brass Quintet
Sunday, October 9, 2022
- All Day – Chalk Art in the Street
- All Day – Michael’s Amusements (roller coaster, Ferris wheel, giant slide, and more)
- 11:00 am – Fife and Drum Corps presented by Tryon Palace
- 12:00 pm – Live Music: Mad Fiddler
- 2:30 pm – Silver Lining Singers
- 3:00 pm – Purina Dare Devil Dog Team presented by CarolinaEast Therapaws
Crystal Coast Calendar of Events
Looking for other fun events this year? Check out our complete 2022 Crystal Coast Calendar of Events page!
Now It’s Your Turn
Have you been to MumFest before? Let us know in the comments below. Be sure to share your favorite part about the festival and what you look forward to most this year.