Celebrate Love on the Crystal Coast
Celebrate Love on the Crystal Coast
Looking for the perfect way to pamper your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Make this year extra special by celebrating love on the Crystal Coast! You and your partner will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy each other’s company while turning moments into memories.
Indulge in freshly caught seafood, get pampered at a local spa, and cozy up to enjoy the breathtaking sunsets. Our vacation rentals will put you within close proximity to the area’s charming shops, restaurants, and activities so that you never have to venture too far.
Don’t let Valentine’s Day sneak up on you this year! Show your special someone just how much you care with a trip to celebrate love on the Crystal Coast.
Get Pampered at a Local Spa
Take yourself and your significant other to one of the many local spas to give yourselves a much-needed break. One of our go-to favorites is Wellness Massage and Yoga on Emerald Isle. They can also come to you if you so choose! If you are on Atlantic Beach try out Complexion Med Spa where they have everything from prenatal to sports massages.
Enjoy a Long Walk on the Beach
Looking for an excellent spot to go for a walk or jog on the beach? We have got you covered! If you want something more intimate, try The Point at Emerald Isle at 11000 Inlet Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 28594.
One of our other favorites is The Atlantic Beach Boardwalk, which goes out onto the beach and provides some excellent dining experiences. It is the perfect spot if you want to grab something to eat and go for a walk! Another option is Public Beach Access C, 200 Salter Path Rd, Pine Knoll Shores, NC 28512, which takes you on a short walk through the Maritime Forest and out onto the beach. It is normally not very crowded!
Indulge In A Fine Dining Experience
If you have not figured it out by now, the Crystal Coast is home to some of the most unique restaurants and dining experiences.
- Atlantic Beach Restaurants – Amos Mosquitos is a must, no matter where you are or how far of a drive it is. Thursday night is Sushi Night! Our favorites are the Sesame Seared Tuna, Lobster Dip, Steamed Dumplings, and Meatloaf (Yes, Meatloaf. It is to die for.) The Bahia House, located in the Atlantic Beach circle, has impressive burgers and cocktails! The Idle Hour Biergarten is a good spot to grab a drink or cocktail and an appetizer! They are also dog-friendly!
- Emerald Isle Restaurants – If you are located in Emerald Isle and are looking for a nice place for dinner, try Caribsea! Kathryn’s Bistro & Martini Bar is another great date night option! Their menu has a variety of both food and drink options. A great local favorite for breakfast and lunch is The Village Market. They also have amazing desserts if you have a sweet tooth like we do!
- Morehead City Restaurants – Promiseland Market is a great choice for late-night appetizers, cocktails, Sunday Brunch, or Lunch! If your partner is a wine or beer connoisseur, they will love it here! Looking for a fancy date night out? Look no further than Circa 81. We guarantee your significant other will love it here! Be sure to make reservations! If you are looking for something a little more laid back with a cool atmosphere, try Ruddy Duck Tavern, where the menu has everything from pizza, salads, seafood, and burgers.
- Beaufort Restaurants – Take a romantic walk along the dockside at Beaufort to see all of the gorgeous boats, then head on over to Moonrakers for a delicious dinner. The decktop fine dining is unlike any other experience on the Crystal Coast. Beaufort Grocery is another great option for any time of the day! They offer lunch, dinner, and Sunday Brunch. All of their desserts and bread are made in-house!
Explore the Beautiful State Parks
Taking a stroll and getting lost in nature is always a good choice, and we are making it even easier for you with a list of places to do so!
- Fort Macon State Park – Fort Macon offers trails that weave between the Maritime Forest and takes you through the fort and around the beach. The trails are an experience not to miss!
- Cape Lookout National Seashore – The Cape Lookout National Seashore consists of 66 miles of beautifully undeveloped coastline stretching in barrier islands from Ocracoke to Beaufort Inlet. A short 3-mile boat ride off-shore takes you to the barrier islands of Cape Lookout National Seashore, where you can enjoy activities like shelling, fishing, birding, camping, lighthouse climbing, and touring historic villages. Enjoy your time on the island, searching for the famous wild horses of Shackleford Banks across the way. The Cape Lookout Lighthouse is the perfect backdrop for a fun-filled day at the beach. You can even bring your dog!
- Hammocks Beach – Find Paradise on the unspoiled sands of this barrier island and national park. Hammocks Beach State Park is one of the few locations along the coast that remain nearly completely untouched. Ride a passenger ferry over to the island and spend the day exploring or if you’re feeling particularly adventurous. Load up your gear and reserve a campsite on the sound or ocean. The ferry operates every half hour throughout the day during the summer season, giving you the chance to spend the entire day exploring the 4-mile long island. Once the ferry docks, there is a 1/2-mile trail that leads to the beach where you can swim, shell, kayak, or camp overnight. Be sure to bring everything you need for the day!
- Harkers Island – It’s almost a pleasure to get lost here with its bridges spanning sparkling waters, marshes of waving grasses, flocks of birds swirling like autumn leaves, and cool wooded sanctuaries harboring vintage residences. It is also good to know there’s a helpful soul at virtually every turn of the road, at gift shops, convenience stores, gas stations, real estate offices, boat building concerns, marinas, seafood concessions, pizza, and burger joints.
See the Breathtaking Sunsets and Sunrises
If you have not experienced a sunset or sunrise along the Crystal Coast, be sure to do this during your stay. The Point, 11000 Inlet Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 28594, is a great location to do this as it has a wide 360 view out along the water. You can also try the NC Wildlife Public Boat Ramp, 6800 Emerald Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 28594, which has a walkway and benches to sit on as well as a great view of the water. If you are near Atlantic Beach, try Oceanana Pier, 614 E Fort Macon Rd, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512.
Cozy Up in Your Private Rental
If you’re not up to going anywhere, that is fine too! We have restaurants in the area that use GrubHub to deliver. All of our rentals offer fully-equipped kitchens as well, making it easy to create a perfect Valentine’s Day dinner. Scoot over to Blue Ocean Market or Willis Seafood Market, 7803 Emerald Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 28594, for fresh seafood to cook up! Cozy up on the couch and watch the sunrise with the perfect cup of joe from any of our local coffee shops.