Live Local Entertainment: EmeraldFest Concert Series
We’re finally getting back to our “new” normal and enjoying outdoor activities in our communities. Tonight kicks off Emerald Isle’s 2021 EmeraldFest Concert Series which takes place at 6:30 pm at the Western Ocean Regional Beach Access.
This fun Summer concert series is always enjoyable so pick your favorite dates, bring your favorite date, your lawn chairs, or blanket, and get ready to enjoy some great music outdoors!
These free outdoor concerts will be held each Thursday evening throughout the Summer on Emerald Isle. Come on out and enjoy some great music with locals and visitors alike! No alcohol, please.
EmeraldFest Concert Series – 2021 Lineup
Thursdays 6:30-8 pm at the Western Ocean Regional Access
- June 24 – Pamlico Joe and Clean Water Flow (The Sound of Coastal Carolina)
- July 1 – 4EverAll (Americana/Rock/Folk/Pop)
- July 8 – The Mad Fiddler (Heartbeat of Music)
- July 15 – Pure T Mommicked (Rock Alternative)
- July 22 – Wicked Shimmies (Variety)
- July 29 – Big Drink (Pop/Rock/Variety)
- August 5 – Justin Castellano (Eclectic)
- August 12 – Scearce and Ketner (Seagrass)
- August 19 – Naked Knees (What a Party Sounds Like)
About Emerald Isle
Named the best beach in North Carolina by USA Today, Emerald Isle is a little slice of heaven for guests with an adventurous spirit. With choices like surfing, kayaking, kiteboarding, or paddleboarding there’s plenty to do. Families can take delight in miles of walking, jogging, and bike paths plus nature trails which are yours to enjoy in this pristine natural environment. You can spot white-tailed deer, a variety of birds, and waterfowl throughout the island. Visit “The Point” to watch the absolutely breathtaking sunsets!
Live Local Entertainment Updates
For all the latest updates on live local entertainment on Emerald Isle and the EmeraldFest 2021 Concert Series, visit 2021 EmeraldFest Concert Series. Most importantly, have fun!