Spring on the Crystal Coast
Spring on the Crystal Coast is the perfect way to have fun in the sun on an early getaway!
Are you planning a trip to the Crystal Coast during Spring? Here are a few reasons why the Spring on the Crystal Coast is a great time to visit!
- Warmer Temps Mean An Abundance of Wildlife
- As the water and the salty air warms up, the local birds and dolphins return to our coast. Pods of dolphins arrive and even a whale or two are known to skirt the coast in the spring. You may also see fawns on Coast Guard Road.
- Warmer Temps Also Mean More Fun Outside
- Warmer weather and waters mean comfortable weather for fishing. If you enjoy laying out in the sun with a nice cool breeze running across you, this is the time of year for you! Kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding are finally reasonable activities for those of us who like a little sun on an outing. Walking along the waterfronts of Beaufort, Swansboro, and Morehead City becomes a relaxing way to spend a day of sunshine in the Spring.
- Everything Is Open
- All the shops, stores, and restaurants that closed for the Winter are back open in the Spring. The piers open, flowers bloom, and you can beat the Summer rush of crowds during a spring trip!
- Small Crowds – Visiting during springtime is a great time to beat the heat and the crowds that usually swell at the start of the summer season.
Which town is your favorite to visit in the Spring?
- Atlantic Beach
- Emerald Isle
- Indian Beach
- Morehead City
- Pine Knoll Shores
- Salter Path
Let us know in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!