Indian Beach Real Estate: The Nautical Club
The expansive beauty of North Carolina’s Crystal Coast can be effortlessly enjoyed from the finest in waterfront living, The Nautical Club. The Nautical Club offers 70 luxury living condominiums located in Indian Beach, North Carolina along the Bogue Sound.
This distinctive soundfront retreat features spacious three-bedroom, three-bath condos with endless upgrades. A large welcoming foyer leads to the open waterfront living area, dining and gourmet kitchen finished with granite countertops and bar. Showing off the finest in finishes, all bedrooms feature private baths, walk-in closets, high ceilings and stunning views. The Nautical Club offers a wealth of high-grade appointments –spacious master suites, granite countertops, tiled baths, embellished ceilings, exquisite crown molding, accent lighting, covered oceanview porches, expansive walk-out balconies and breathtaking views extending from Emerald Isle to Atlantic Beach in both interior and corner condos.
The Nautical Club boasts community amenities that include a fishing pier, boat ramp, nearby beach access to the Atlantic Ocean, an outdoor swimming pool, fitness facility, game and recreational room along with a conference and event room with incredible views of the sound.
Known for its spacious beaches, nesting sea turtles, scenic maritime forests and charming lifestyle, Indian Beach offers premier living on the Southern Outer Banks. This lavish coastline offers numerous opportunities for those adventurous lifestyles with boating, swimming, award winning scuba diving and deep-sea fishing.
The North Carolina culinary experience is unlike any other. With a deep sense of tradition, local fare and coastal atmosphere your palate is taken to new heights. From the famous shrimp burger and Bar-B-Q at Big Oak Drive-In to the fresh caught seafood prepared in imaginative ways at some of the top restaurants along the coast, The Crystal Coast offers the finest in Southern Coastal dining.
Historic Beaufort, Fort Macon State Park and The North Carolina Aquarium are all located within a short distance from The Nautical Club, offering both educational and historical insight into this coastal community.
Located less than three hours from Raleigh, NC and the surrounding Triangle area, this charming seaside village is perfect for your new luxury living.
Not just a way of life, it’s life style.
Amenities found at The Nautical Club condos and community include:
- Fourteen End Units with Spacious Wrap-Around, Waterfront Balconies
- Fifty-Six Interior Units with Fantastic Waterfront Balconies
- Waterfront Condos from 1,645 to 1,775 square feet
- Open Living Room & Dining Room with exceptional Water Views
- Open Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Bar and Upgraded Appliances
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Spacious Baths
- Soundfront Master Suites
- Bedrooms with Oceanviews
- Expansive Private Balconies overlooking the Bogue Sound
- Covered Porches facing the Ocean
- Crown Molding
- Embellished Ceilings
- Upgraded Carpet
- Tile Floors in both Kitchen and Baths
- Accent Lighting
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Kohler Fixtures
- Community Outdoor Swimming Pool and Bath House
- Oceanview Exercise Facility equipped with Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, Stationary Bikes and Weights
- Oceanview Game Room
- 120’ Private Fishing Pier on Bogue Sound
- Nearby Beach Access
- Private Boat Ramp for your jet ski, skiff or sail boat
- Thirty-six, Twenty-two foot boat and trailer parking spaces
- Ground floor covered and Outdoor Parking