Bluewater Career Opportunities in Real Estate
Ready to relocate to the beautiful Crystal Coast? Then check out these Bluewater Career Opportunities in real estate. Our open job positions change regularly, so be sure and check back often to see what new Career Opportunities can be found with Bluewater Real Estate.
Become a Real Estate Agent – Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach Office
Launch your Real Estate career with the #1 firm in Carteret County
Bluewater Real Estate takes pride in a rich history of knowledge and expertise in coastal real estate. We have been the top producing firm in our county for years, continuously leading the Crystal Coast real estate market as #1 in both closed sales volume and production volume. Our team represents the finest sales professionals on the Southern Outer Banks. This exceptional group of highly driven brokers has closed over $1.2 Billion dollars in coastal real estate in the last 13 years – recently closing $132 Million in sales in 2015.
We are actively seeking highly motivated, tech-savvy, licensed agents to join our all-star team. If you are a new agent, we are here to help you find your niche and become an expert in coastal sales. If you are an experienced agent looking for ways to grow your client base and expand your professional goals, we look forward to continuing your education and introducing you to the latest technology and marketing trends.
By joining the Bluewater team, you will become an affiliate of the global networks Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and Luxury Portfolio. You will have access to state of the art training resources and one-on-one guidance from the top producing agents of Carteret County. Our friendly team environment, in-house marketing team’s weekly email updates and monthly agent meetings will be the driving force to your success. Our tech savvy marketing team, stellar support staff and encouraging working environment will give you the necessary boost to take your professional goals to the next level all while exceeding your client’s expectations. With two home offices strategically located in the heart of Emerald Isle and on the Causeway in Atlantic Beach, you will be sure to find a compatible team of agents who share the same goals of delivering unparalleled service to both buyers and sellers.
If you are interested in joining this highly competitive team of real estate agents, please send your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Patsy Brewer, at email@example.com or call 252-354-6121. Applicants must have a North Carolina Real Estate license. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
If you are interested in joining this highly competitive team of real estate agents, please send your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Patsy Brewer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 252-354-6121.
Applicants must have a North Carolina Real Estate license. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
1. Bluewater ranked #1 in total number of listings sold and total volume of sales for Carteret County in 2015.
2. As the market leader, Bluewater agents have sold a combined 4,696 listings with over $1.2 billion in sales over the last 13 years.
3. Bluewater boasts top selling agents with unparalleled skills, in-depth knowledge of market conditions and communities and access to the latest marketing tools and training.
4. Bluewater Real Estate is not just locally grown, but also globally recognized. Bluewater was hand selected by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, an exclusive collection of the top 500 Real Estate companies of the world, representing our clients to potential buyers across the globe.
Our highly proficient marketing team concentrates our resources on optimal opportunities by achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. Our highly effective marketing strategy is achieved by our in-house Marketing team managing our websites, designing all advertisement, creating all printed and online content and tracking the sources of all revenue.
- BluewaterNC.com, is one of the leading and most user friendly websites in the North Carolina Real Estate and Vacation industry
- BluewaterNC.com receives over 2 million annual visitors and increasing steadily by 9% year over year
- Online exposure on national media outlet’s websites
- Print advertisements in the top local, regional and national publications, newspapers and magazines
- Strong SEO strategy with a focus on web content, keywords, backlinks, photos and social media
- Search Engine marketing with Google AdWords, listings and clickable banner ads
- Target specific e-mail campaigns tracking opens, clicks, forwards and social media shares
- Social media strategies with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and LinkedIn
- Regional television commercials and radio advertisements
- Real Estate Sales Lead generating software
- Local public relations and sponsorships throughout the community
From this tracked revenue and diligent research we have built a monumental client database that has proven its success. In addition to database research, our lead generating program yields quality new buyer leads on a daily basis. Our ever-growing client database reaches over 450,000 vacationers, repeat home and investments buyers and potential future buyers.
- In-depth, real time analysis of online and phone generated revenue
- Unique online domains and toll free numbers to track which outlets are bringing the most revenue and more buyers
- Unique demographic capture – strong detailed buyer information for more effective marketing
- Lead management by tracking phone, e-mail and internet leads
- On site Lead and relocation manager
- Strong and experienced support administration staff
- Online dynamic coding – dialing into which form media outlet visitors accessed our website from
- Email marketing campaigns that track opens, clicks, forwards, social shares, and is integrated with Google Analytics
- Benchmarking Reports to compare email results with past email campaigns
- Targeted emails by creating email lists based on clients interest, searches, online clicks and behavior
Bluewater Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Applicants will receive appropriate consideration without regard to non-merit factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation except where specifically authorized by law, age, politics or disability which do not relate to successful performance of the duties of this position.